Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What I've been working on...

 I finished piecing the front and back of Shirt Stripe Boxes on the weekend, and nearly all of the crumb blocks are finished.  So, I took a little break to make something little and fun.

I made this journal cover using those "Type" fabrics that I got for my birthday in January.  I even covered a button with the letter "N" to loop the elastic around to hold the journal closed.  (Aaaaaand...here comes Gibby)

I put a little pocket in the inside cover to tuck a business card in, or a little mad money perhaps.  The journal is 5x7.  It was a fun change of pace, and a quick project.

No comments:

Post a Comment