Saturday, October 5, 2013

It took me all week...



It took a whole week to finish stitching down the binding on my latest Shirt Stripe Boxes.  But it's still not done - it needs a label.  I'm bad at this - so I took a look around the internet for inspiration - and if Jenny from the Missouri Star Quilt Company says I can just write on the back of my quilt with a Sharpie...I'm all for it!

Just kidding...I'll try a little harder than that!  I'll get back to you with whatever I decide to do.

The reason it took so long to do the binding is because I tried very hard to work on my Plaid Obsession Quilt every night for at least an hour or two.  Last night I started putting the rows of blocks together!  

In the meantime...there's a sweet story in the video above.  Take a look if you have a spare 4 minutes and 11 seconds.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not big on doing special labels. I usually just use a fabric marker to put my name on the back! Not a sharpie, it's not permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad but heart-warming at the same time; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete