Monday, August 15, 2011

It's gotta be bedtime

I'm absolutely exhausted!  Today was moving day, and by 12 o'clock this afternoon, we had loaded the truck, driven to Guelph, unloaded, and sent Hubby and Itty Bitty back home.  I'm going to unpack slowly -- the essentials are out, and I will be bright eyed and busy tailed for my first day of work tomorrow.

I have discovered that I forgot a bunch of stuff at the house, and will need to "rough it" until the weekend.  The worst part is the cold shower I'm going to have in the morning, because the gas won't be turned on until tomorrow afternoon. ACK!

I've already been to the public library, got my card, and borrowed a couple of novels, so I have something to keep my company. It's only a block from my apartment!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like me - the first stop is the library! Enjoy your new beginning!

    ReplyDelete