Saturday, July 20, 2013

Miss me?

I haven't been doing much sewing.  
I've become addicted to Mad Men


All of my spare time has been stuck, glued to the television catching up on six seasons on netflix.

But I did go out of doors today to do a little thrifting! I found all kinds of handy notions, a bag full of velcro ($1), another full of self cover buttons, D-rings, snaps ($1), another baggie of thread ($.50), some zippers ($.50), a bag full of good quality quilting scraps ($2) (most of which I can use from my Granny Square quilt that I've been cutting for)





I had to push Gibson's gut off to show you the glass frog. ($2) These are so handy for holding pens and tools.  I can't use them for flowers - Gibson eats flowers.


And then I found this quilt pattern! ($1) It's so cute!  I wish I had a little girl to make this for.  I can see it all done in 30's reproductions.

2 comments:

  1. That IS a really cute pattern! I came over from sweetp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby and I have become addicted to Mad Men, as well!

    *grin*

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete