Monday, October 24, 2011

On the Floor



What a fantastic weekend I had! 

This might sound strange -- but I didn't feel like I HAD to try to relax really hard to get it all in.  I actually got to just relax.  Weird, eh?

I puttered around, stayed in my jammies most of Sunday - - my housework is all caught up - - and I got some reading in - - On Saturday, Hubby and I went to a rummage sale at a nearby church, and picked up a pair of great lamps for our living room, and grabbed a coffee on the walk back to the apartment. 

Plus!  Yesterday, I took my sewing machine apart, gave it a throrough cleaning, changed the needle, gave it a drop or two of oil, and did some SEWING!!  I've gotten some more blocks done for Shirt Stripe Boxes.  Three shirts in so far, and I've got a fourth cut up, and ready to go!

1 comment: