Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Can it be the last day of June?

I can't believe half the year is over already! WOW!

Well...I got six more hexi flowers done.  The centres are slightly different, a shade darker, but close enough. Another difference?  I've used a bit of all of the vintage fabrics I have, and these all came from my stash of reproduction fabrics. These six bring the count up to a total of 56.


The rest of the day?  Well, I've procrastinated as long as I can, and I simply MUST catch up on course work for the two classes I'm taking online this summer.  UGH!  Online course are not for me; there are too many distractions. Laundry, dishes, errands...the list is endless!

11 comments:

  1. Your flowers are wonderful. All the best for the courses!
    Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are really sweet and 54 ,that is amazing .Good luck with your courses .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fifty-six is an excellent number and yes, the end of June already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the flowers--what will you be doing with them? I also like your "freedjit" but when I tried to put it on my blog, it landed in the middle of a post and I couldn't move it. How did you get yours on on the side? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can hardly believe we're into the second half of the year either!! The flowers are coming along very nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I found your blog today and totally love it! I'll be subscribing from now on. You make beautiful quilts and I like the way you write about everything and anything. Thanks!
    (And we have the same sewing machine!)
    - Anna in Sweden, sy.lugnagatan.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bouquet this week and your bloom total is very impressive :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really really like your little cowboys!

    ReplyDelete