Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Blue (& White!) Week

One of my goals for March is to finish assembling the top of my second Shirt-Stripe Boxes quilt top, piece the back - - - and lo and behold!  Didn't I forget I was making crumb blocks as I went along? Yikes!  another UFO!

The top was coming along quite nicely, until I realized I was short 4 9" blocks, and was all out of blue and white striped shirts.  How could that be?  I counted!  and counted!  I picked up an extra shirt on Monday, and not the 6 large rows are put together, and ready for vertical seams.

The back is just about pieced together too - - just need to check my math again before putting in the last seams.  AND I have about 18 or so crumb blocks done.

3 comments:

  1. Well you are moving right along. I loved the last shirt stripe quilt you did...looking forward to this one too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am collecting blue shirts for a quilt so I will look forward to seeing this one complete!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, how frustrating! But you're getting there!

    ReplyDelete