Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sewing up a Storm!

It's been about 10 days since I last posted - feels like two.  

I've been sewing my little fingers to the bone trying to finish up quilts in time for my presentation to the Guelph Quilt Guild next month.  Just last week I picked up three quilts from the long arm quilter.  I have the binding and labels on two - and started on the third.  But I have MORE to go to the quilter.

I've also been doing a little bit of shopping rounding out my selection of fabrics for Bonnie Hunter's mystery that starts November 29th.  Naturally I couldn't just work out of my stash!  


1 comment:

  1. I'm subscribed to your posts and the first thing I see is my favorite quilting teacher Bonnie Hunter I need to post on my blog about that and link it so just not thinking I guess.she is so much fun in a retreat.I did the easy street and am now gearing up like you for the next Mystery Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete