Saturday, May 8, 2010

What happened to my summery weather?

It was even too cold to go yard sale-ing!  Hubby turned the heat back on!  I can't believe I was baking in the sunshine last Friday, and now, wearing socks and slippers.

So, we've spent most of the day at home,  I finished piecing the blocks for the extra row on Courthouse Stars, and I've sewn a couple of rows together.  I've also prepped the applique pieces for my 4th Baltimore Folk Fusion block.

Sailor Boy called tonight.  That's two weekends in a row he's called home ~ I am stunned!  We called to wish me a Happy Mother's Day.

No pics today!  How boring!

3 comments:

  1. we had a chilly day too. I tackled a few chores and then locked myself in the sewing room for 1/2 day. Hey, there has to be a re-treat going on somewhere- mine was solo and self-imposed. (most excellent instructor btw!) Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I braved the weather for Exeter's town wide yardsale. It took me the rest of the day to warm up...burrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is beautiful! Can't wait to see it when it is all finished. Have a couple of projects I am working on...need to get motivated and finish some UFO's!

    ReplyDelete