Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Lovely Evening


With Gibson's help, I completed another block.  Okay...so I chickened out.  I swapped this block in for one of the three outstanding blocks that I was dreading having to piece together.

What a gorgeous day - record high temperatures and sunshine.  After work tonight Hubby and I decided to stay out and enjoy the last of this left over summer.  We walked down the street to Diana's


It was wonderful!  I had a plateful of delicious and spicy butter chicken with basmati rice, while Hubby had a steak that he raved about. We had been hearing so many good things about Diana's, but never made the opportunity to check it out.  We'll be going back for sure!

Next was a walk to the Public Library to return some books and pick out a few more selections.  And to round out the night, we stopped at Market Fresh to browse through the aisles and pick up a little treat from the bakery.  

I have a lovely piece of cheesecake for a bedtime snack!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Nice block!
    Cheesecake! Really! Now you have me wanting some....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to enjoy the last bits of summer.

    ReplyDelete