Monday, October 22, 2012

Gettin' There



I'm now at 5 out of 8 - I'm catching up!  The remaining three are VERY CHALLENGING!  I might have to substitute different blocks...that's allowed, right? I really, really can't deal with the thoughts of creating another Amethyst block - oy vey!

Hubby recently started taking music lessons.  He's been playing guitar for many years, but feels like he's plateaued.  Formal lessons = regular practice.  Regular practice = me in the sewing room with the door shut!  I was going full steam ahead last night, and actually missed the first half hour of "Call the Midwife"! 

Back to work today - ah!  So busy!

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, I can get Hal to send you the link so you can see the missed episode.

    Kate used to send the boys to our place to practice their recorders. Just sayin'!!

    ReplyDelete