Thursday, October 11, 2012

yep....I'm on vacation


WHEW!  It's finally here.  It was a brutal week - trying to jam 5 days of work into 3, but I'm now free!  Mostly my plans include doing a WHOLE LOTTA NOTHING!

I'm heading out on Monday to stay in a cottage with my mom, sister, and a handful of other women for three days.  They are all scrapbookers, but I don't discriminate.  I'm taking my Janome, and a totebag full of precut kits that I put together a few years ago.  I guess that means I'm going to do some sewing!  Wow!  I hope I still remember how!

In the meantime, I get to enjoy an outing with Hubby tomorrow to the local hospital for a colonoscopy. Weee!  I sure am enjoying watching him endure the prep part. 

I'm reading another Jennifer Chiaverini book:



1 comment:

  1. nice to see you haven't lost your interest in fabric/quilting! Enjoy your retreat weekend.

    ReplyDelete