Monday, June 17, 2013

Quilt Themed Fiction and Machine Quilting

I've been doing lots of Quilt Themed Fiction reading lately - three in one week, and I've started on my fourth.  I would recommend any of these:




And after hearing so much about this book on podcasts over the last month or two, I started reading this:



I did get my quilt basted yesterday, and started quilting it last night.  I had everything required - quilt, sewing machine, iPod loaded up with podcasts, and wine coolers.



3 comments:

  1. A little bit of wine cooler always make a project smoother! ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief girl! When did you make this pineapple quilt? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt! I love to listen to books while doing handwork... better than "listening" to TV. I recently read A Single Thread and enjoyed it - I think I'll be reading more of her books.

    ReplyDelete