Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Just about done!


I finished the quilting and tied in all the thread ends.  Now to add a binding and label.  I have no idea what I'm going to do with this, but I enjoyed the process of paper piecing these blocks using nothing but scraps.


I ordered some summer reading last week, and half of my order arrived today.  I read two Marie Bostwick books in the last couple of weeks, as well as a Clare O'Donahue.  Can't wait to read both series!  

Currently I'm reading:



2 comments:

  1. I have never done any paper piecing, yet... But your quilt is a beauty. Nice job!

    Lorna:)
    http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quilt. It is so much easier doing it paper pieced!

    Also thanks for suggesting those "quilty" authors! I LOVE Marie Bostwick and have read all her books so far, even the NON-quilty ones! Clare is also a great story-teller!

    ReplyDelete