Wednesday, April 28, 2010

G'mornin'!

Busy day yesterday.  Hubby and I ran some errands in the morning, and while he napped in the afternoon, I got half of the binding on my Shirt-Stripes Boxes quilt.

I also disassembled most of the shirts I picked up yard sale-ing on the weekend, and worked away a bit at my 3rd Baltimore Folk Fusion block.  I should have it done today, and will be able to post a photo tomorrow.

Other than that?  Well...I'm still thinking about my timetable for next year, and what to do about it.  If I was smart, I'd go ahead and pick up a couple more credits this summer...ugh......

1 comment:

  1. Common...get the camera out!! You teased us with a block...now I want to see the WHOLE quilt!! :o) LOved that block and I'm hoping there will be a tutorial on how to make it!! Take care!!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete