Friday, April 16, 2010

It's the Summer of Nancy!

Yes, it's official.  Yesterday was the first full day of the summer of Nancy - - can you believe Summer started in April?  And wasn't it nice that I organized full sun, and 26 degrees?

Hubby and I spent the morning digging in the dirt.  We got quit a bit done, and filled to huge composters, so I'll have to wait until after garbage day before I can do much more.  Then we went to London for lunch and a little shopping.  In the evening we hung out with friends in their yard.  It was a beautiful day!

Itty Bitty had to be at school this morning for 6:30, because he is going to Windsor to give a permormance with the school choir -- he'll be acompanying on bass guitar, not singing.  'tho I think he should.  I bet he has a lovely voice.

A little more work in the garden this morning I believe. 

We were at a certain large store yesterday (it's Canadian, and I believe they are know for selling Tires there) and had a chat with a gal there about weed killing products.  Since the recent ban on many of these herbicide products, there isn't a lot to choose from.  She gave us a 'recipe' that we are going to try.  I'll report back on its effectiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment