Thursday, January 10, 2013

Parcel - another word I love!

I came home at lunch today and found a notice in the mailbox that there was an item waiting for me to pick up at the post office.  The "parcel" box was checked off.  That's a word we rarely hear any more - parcel!  I love that word! Parcel! Parcel! Parcel!


Thank you Colleen!!!!!!  Colleen emailed me after a blog post where I said that I no longer had embroidery floss, and I was going to have to buy more in order to finish up some UFOs.  She generously offered to send me her mother's embroidery floss!  I'm thrilled to give all these pretties a new home - and Gibby was excited too!


Here's another yummy and nutritious snack idea:  Melt 1 tbsp of peanut butter in a ramekin - about 20 seconds in the microwave ought to do it.  Core and slice an apple, then start dipping!  About 160 calories, dietary fibre and Vitamin C.

1 comment:

  1. So glad it got there safe and sound, just passed the highway exit sign and was wondering if you would get it today. Now if Gibby could get that stitching done for you...

    ReplyDelete