Saturday, December 21, 2013

2013 - A Year of Quilts in Review

Last year around this time I was jumping on the UFO Challenge bandwagon.  I kept up for about the first half of the year - and continued to work away for the rest of the year on some oldies but goodies.

Now it's time to take a look at what's left and decide what I what to do with them.  And also a time to celebrate what I've accomplished.

Black & White 

I don't have a finished photo of this, but it is now happily living in Halifax with my son Sailor Boy. Finished in July.

Bookmarks
I finished all of these, and donated them to a local agency that offers literacy classes and supports.

Shirt Stripe Boxes
I don't have a finished photo of this quilt either!  Finished in October 2013.  I haven't decided what to do with it yet.

Cross Stitch Pillows
 
Done!  But, alas, in a bag.

School of Rock
Completed this in January - and until a couple of weeks ago, it was hanging on my living room wall.

Cranberry Garland
An October finish - this one is earmarked for my mom.

Courthouse Stars
This one is now on our bed!  Hubby really likes it.

Virginia Bound
Done - I have a few thoughts about who I may give this too.

Heart of the Home
Done - aaaaaand in the closet.  Not sure of the future of this one yet.

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty good roundup of finishes for the year! Sounds like they will all be keeping someone warm!

    ReplyDelete