Monday, June 22, 2009

One more...

One more exam....

Summer is nearly here!

Okay, I don't think I totally FAILED my exam this morning, but it sure didn't go great. Consider this... I didn't realize this was going to be an essay exam until DAYS before the exam. I was counting on some multiple choice to save my bacon! Never mind...I used my best judgement and concentrated on what I believed would the prof would pull out. I was 100% right on - studied PRECISELY the right stuff. Then I sat down, and it all flew out of my head.

I only need a 54% in order to get an overall 70% grade, which is the minimum grade I need to get accepted into my program. I just kept writing, and writing, and writing. I don't think I actually answered any of the questions, but maybe the prof will take pity on me. ;)

Time to go study!

3 comments:

  1. Well yesterday was the first day of summer and you sure deserve a break...its been a lot of hard work getting through the year.
    I hope you'll get a nice surprise and find you did know the stuff.

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you did just fine, relax...you need a break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you did much better than you think you did, but it is over now, so no use stressing about it. Get through that last exam and then start enjoying the SUMMER!! You've got some sewing to do to catch up to me, but I'm out of town on vacation from June 25 til July 6, so you'll have plenty of time to leave me in the dust!

    ReplyDelete