So now I've pulled out another UFO: Jelly Roll Diamonds using Prairie Paisley fabrics. I think it's been stashed away for a year, or maybe two. When I realized what a mess I was making of the diamonds - - not one matches up correctly! - - I put it away. So now, it's out, and I'll have to unsew them all. The jelly roll came was purchased on a Shop Hop, and I had to travel far and wide to find matching yardage to finish the top. It deserves to be completed.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Once I got the doll quilt top done, I cut a backing for it, and set it aside. Then made a label, pieced the back, and made binding for my Bedazzled Mystery quilt from Claudia's Quilt Shop