My Dear Jane is in pink and grey Civil War repros. I wish I had done it all pink, because I find the grey soooo boring, and I easily have 10 times the choices of pinks in my stash.
M4 - Stepping Stones
Yeah, I know. I used two different prints. I ran out of one. Dammit.
Kites: TLC, TRC, BLC, BRC
TR: 5, 9, 10, 13
RS: 4, 6, 10, 11, 13
BR: 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13
LS: 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12
M-3, 6, 8
WOW - JUST THIRTY SIX LEFT!!!
To add insult in
He's probably the same age as my sons...I'll have to teach him all of my old lady-isms, horrify him with my menopausal symptoms, ensure he understands that I need a regular intake of cookies (so he should just keep some in his desk at all times), and get him up to a minimum tolerance level for my frequent inappropriateness.
I have a feeling that I would have asked totally different interview questions...
1. "LOL Cats" or "Ugliest Tattoos"?
2. Define "room temperature" both qualitatively and quantitatively.
3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how weird are you?
4. How do I rate as an interviewer?
5. Will you make me a tuna sandwich?