Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WIP Wednesday

...and every other day that ends in "Y"


I've been working away at the pillows using the cross stitched samplers.  I need to piece another back and then figure out how I want to quilt them.

I've been enjoying my week off - - Itty Bitty took me for a ride to the local quilt store yesterday so I could pick up a bottle of Best Press (mine has gone missing - I wonder what he did with it? hmmm..)  Of course I couldn't leave with just one purchase, so I did a little stash enhancement - it was on sale!  What can I say?  The top print and the three pieces of Kona were all remnants, and three of the FQ's were in the sale bin.  The only fabric I paid full price for was the pink Japanese print of sewing notions.  Itty Bitty made me buy it!



1 comment:

  1. Looks to me that you got some great bargains. Love your samplers.

    ReplyDelete