Saturday, January 26, 2013

January Goals: COMPLETE!


  • X Seven Grandmother's Choice Blocks



X Bookmarks

I didn't take a photo of the finished bookmarks.  I sent these to a literacy centre with one of my colleagues who was giving a presentation there on consumer protection.  He said that they were a big hit!  I'm so glad - now I can continue to stitch my tiny scraps together to make a small something that will be enjoyed by others. I hate to throw anything out!


  • X Organize Sewing Notions
  • Also done - and so far, I've been keeping everything neat and tidy!


  • X Plan Borders or Settings for four quilts
  • All charted out on graph paper - I think I will put one of these quilts on February's list of goals.

  • X School of Rock Quilt
  • This is completed, and now hanging on the living room wall behind the couch.  There was a bit of a scuffle over who actually was the owner - Hubby or Itty Bitty - but Hubby won out.

  • X Two Dear Jane Blocks
  •   

  • X Two Mug Mats
  • Again, I didn't take a photo of the finished mug mats, but I did give them away to my co-workers, as well as the extra five I made.  Our young (and male!) admin. assistant was thrilled with his!

  • Another extra project I fit in this month was to finish five more Sylvia's Bridal Sampler blocks, and then assemble the quilt top.  I still need to piece and add borders.  But I'm very glad this project is back on my radar...it's been sitting in a box far too long.
  •  



4 comments: