- X Seven Grandmother's Choice Blocks
I didn't take a photo of the finished bookmarks. I sent these to a literacy centre with one of my colleagues who was giving a presentation there on consumer protection. He said that they were a big hit! I'm so glad - now I can continue to stitch my tiny scraps together to make a small something that will be enjoyed by others. I hate to throw anything out!
- X Organize Sewing Notions
- Also done - and so far, I've been keeping everything neat and tidy!
- X Plan Borders or Settings for four quilts
- All charted out on graph paper - I think I will put one of these quilts on February's list of goals.
- X School of Rock Quilt
- This is completed, and now hanging on the living room wall behind the couch. There was a bit of a scuffle over who actually was the owner - Hubby or Itty Bitty - but Hubby won out.
- X Two Dear Jane Blocks
- X Two Mug Mats
- Again, I didn't take a photo of the finished mug mats, but I did give them away to my co-workers, as well as the extra five I made. Our young (and male!) admin. assistant was thrilled with his!
- Another extra project I fit in this month was to finish five more Sylvia's Bridal Sampler blocks, and then assemble the quilt top. I still need to piece and add borders. But I'm very glad this project is back on my radar...it's been sitting in a box far too long.