Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sylvia's Bridal Sampler - a minor milestone


These little beauties were a pile in a box on Friday.  It's been an all-weekend-long putter.  I actually found I was a block short and had to quickly put the one in the top right of the photo together this morning.  I don't remember ever assembling a quilt top on point before - I had to keep laying it out on the bed, and pinning, pinning, pinning.  There was also some unsewing going on too! Yikes!

Now, I'll take a few deep breaths and try to figure out what to do for borders.  This UFO finish might be a goal for February.  

6 comments:

  1. What a beauty! By the way, I stumbled across a blog recently where someone found your 7 shirts quilt and is giving it a try. How cool is that, after all this time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks for sending me the link!!

    ReplyDelete