Saturday, January 26, 2013

Thinking on my February Goals

January was a pretty good month!  But what will February's goals look like?

So I've sat down with pencil and paper to consider what's on the list, which seems like it might be a little ambitious, but I'm going to give it a shot!

1) 4 Grandmother's Choice BOW blocks
I've been able to keep up with this all of the month of January by making it my Saturday morning project.

2) 4 Dear Jane blocks

3) Finish adding borders to Black & White quilt top

4) Finish piecing Shirt Stripes top, piece the back together

5) Sandwich & pin baste Heart of the Home, machine quilt on domestic machine, and bind. I think I will take another look at this and possibly add a border.






2 comments:

  1. Your very organised, although I have to confess that my quilting plans for February and March are already in my electronic daily planner (otherwise known as iPad)!

    Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list! I do love that black and white quilt. Really classy looking.

    ReplyDelete